Captioning photographs made easy and simple
CaptionEdit is an image captioning software (for Windows) essential for photojournalists, amateur and professional photographers, photo editors, photo agencies, image archives, photo libraries and photo galleries working with large number of digital or digitized images and need to add, edit or manipulate caption text or IPTC info (*IPTC: Important information about the image like Caption, Photo date, City, State, Country, authorship and search keywords are embedded within the header of JPEG, jpg or TIFF, tif format files) and view embedded metadata (IPTC / **EXIF). EXIF supports the storage of extended camera information within the header of JPEG or TIFF format files. This IPTC editor and caption editing software allows you to browse photographs as thumbnails. You can move, copy, rotate, flip, edit IPTC info, batch rename or infuse images with IPTC info. Images may be retouched and enhanced using your favorite 3rd party image editor like ***Photoshop. Its IPTC caption editing module lets you batch edit textual metadata of graphics files, add and edit caption text.
Download your free trial version
Purchase Only ? 35.50/? 49.99/$ 61.50
Download Demo(Best viewed in 800 x 600 or 1600 x 1200
- View thumbnails of JPEG, TIFF, NEF, CRW, ORF, PSD, PSP and windows
compatible image files.
- View and edit caption and IPTC, EXIF (Camera Info), File size, Format,
Orientation, Width, Height, DPI, Date information
- Sort images by Orientation, Date Created and other combinations.
dates in MM/DD/YYYY, DD/MM/YYYY, YYYYMMDD and other formats
- Rotate images
- Drag and drop images into other image editors
- Most Recently used folder list
- Bookmark your folders with the favorites list
- Select thumbs using the keyboard and mouse.
- Copy, Move and Delete single and multiple image files.
International Press Telecommunications Council
trademark of Adobe Systems Inc.
- Batch infuse, edit IPTC information in single/multiple fields in JPEG and
TIFF image files through CaptionEdit- a digital image management tool.
- Use templates to save/restore snapshots of commonly used IPTC text
- Use point and click data entry from a editable popup list
- Import/Export IPTC caption information to or from a csv file . Extract
metadata and caption from photographs.
- Rename a single or multiple files
- Preview and Print Images in Poster, Catalog and Contact sheet format with
IPTC or EXIF information.
- Present a Slide show of images with a variable delay time and background
**Exchangeable Image File Format